Since the 1970s there have been more than 10,000 studies conducted into potential medicinal properties of cannabis:
There is evidence from clinical trials into the use of cannabis for therapeutic purposes for the following conditions:
1. Chronic pain - mainly when the cause is related to the nervous system;
2. Pain, muscle cramps and muscle cramps in MS or spinal cord injury;
3. Nausea, decreased appetite, weight loss and weakening due to cancer and AIDS;
4. Nausea and vomiting due to medication or radiation in cancer, hepatitis C or HIV infection and AIDS;
5. Gilles de la Tourette’s syndrome;
6. Therapy resistant glaucoma.